7 bites sized NOW WHAT lessons to help move you, your life and business on!
1) Find YOUR level: stop looking at others on their social medias, or in your field and aspiring to be them, it’ll drive you crazy. Be you, the best version of you.
2) Don’t TAKE MASSIVE ACTION. Like really. Take consistent, little and often action, it’s how a see-saw tips from down, to up. By doing so you eventually reach a tipping point just by small incremental steps.
3) Remember what road you are on… and why. So often we forget our mission, and why we started it. That’s when we can feel unhappy or out of kilter. Take a moment to answer this question.
4) Here’s another question for you to answer, finish this sentence off and say the word out loud… My life needs more [insert word here]. Ok so what’s the plan to get it?
5) You already have all the right ingredients to be a massive success; your recipe, well that may need a little work. Don’t be afraid to get it wrong a few times, before you get it right.
6) If you don’t invest in your brand, don’t be upset if others don’t invest in it either.
7) Your best and greatest business tool is your brain. Always put this at the front of any solution you seek, not the chequebook.
You are invited to join Brad and his Best of British mentoring team at www.NowWhat.Biz April 27th, Vue Cinema (Reading) for this all day ground-breaking personal and business development event that helps you to tune up you and your brain and gear you up for true, meaningful and happy success!!!
Yup. 3 exclamation marks, it really is that amazing.